Sunday, September 12, 2004

Black China.

Just got back from China Black. All I can say is, whoa.

I don't think I've ever enjoyed myself so much in the midst of so many people. Free entry, free drinks, ahhhh. I guess you just have to go with the right people haha.

It's been a lovely night, and what better music than Sigur Ros' Myrkur to top it all off? Sigh, it's been lovely.

But it's time to get back to the daily grind of Proplan, Docpro, Multitrack and Film Theory. Fuck.

But I swear I've never enjoyed myself so much. I won't mind doing it again heh heh heh.

auralorgasm:: Sigur Ros - Myrkur (if you don't have it, get me to send it to you. Only FRIENDS mind you. The others can just fuck off. Fuckin poseur shites.)

I'm happy.

Or maybe it's just the alcohol talking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home