Thursday, September 02, 2004

In Love and Fuckship.

auralorgasm:: Further Seems Forever - Light Up Ahead

DIE AH REALLY CANNOT RESIST.

FUCK.

OKAY CANNOT BUY. I GOT NO MONEY. NO BUDGET.

DOWN BOY DOWN.

Okay if anyone wants me to be grateful to them, this is the moment! BUY ME FURTHER SEEMS FOREVER'S HIDE NOTHING. YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO. I swear I'll be forever indebted to you, for about 5 minutes.

Had another run of bad luck today. Dropped my discman on the floor and now it's spoilt. Fuck. My precious, destroyed.

AHHHHHHHH. Now I've got to send it for repairs. WHERE GOT TIME?!?!

I have to face my greatest fear soon. I can't avoid doing the portfolio for proplan and the deadline's coming up soon. Double-fuck.

But I have been noticing many, many, many attractive females of late. Many fucks!

In other news, I'm starting to abhor Singapore Idol. Fucking popstar wannabes. Go write your own original pieces, produce it either electronically or instrumentally i.e band, and get famous that way. You call joining a competition working hard? HAH. I laugh at you.

Heard Greenday's American Idiot being played just now on radio. Realised that yeah, you can never go back. Old Greenday will always be old Greenday. Things were much better before Warning. Good on them on trying to return to their old stuff but sorry, it didn't work. Sian ah.

Blogs are meant to be written in, so go write. Don't keep an empty blog coz it's a sin not to write. It's one thing not to write because you're busy but it's quite another to keep a blog that's never updated just because you think it's cool to own a blog because everyone else owns one. Stupid fucking trendy wanker.

Okay I'm stupid.

P.S: I really wonder when will I stop this self-abusement. Hmmm. Okay, I got the answer, probably never.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home