Monday, August 30, 2004

WOMAD.

Haven't been blogging much these days coz of WOMAD.

Helped out and did seriously shit jobs gahh. Carry stuff until I nearly broke my back. Never try carrying a 100 metre cable. Fucking can die. Speaker also big like one kind. Wah lao eh.

But the acts were pretty cool. DaraaJ, a hiphop outfit from Senegal featuring 3 HUGE black men and a DJ were really damn good. I never thought I would like hiphop but hey they were really good. I liked Wicked Aura Batucada, or at least until I realised they stole the crew's beer for themselves and their friends. Kanina. Stupid shits. But they were pretty happening haha. I was damn happy when they played. Drum revolution to the maxxx. Shiok! Now I can't stand the tabla. Fucking every single act got tabla kanina.

If my sentences are fragmented, it's because I'm just too lazy to type properly. Poetry class today really fucked up my writing. Hur hur hur. But it's fun. At least we're over the drama part. I'll take the poetry part any day heh.

Within 2 months I got fined 120 bucks. 80 bucks for parking illegally and 40 bucks for long hair in school. Whaddahell. Ah fuck it ah. I think to me money damn not important already. Not to say that I don't like it, it's just that it's not a priority for me. But I know why I kena bad luck. Must be because Jupiter is too close to Mercury so that it's blocking Venus which in turn is reflecting the light from the Sun towards Neptune.

Ha ha ha. I so funny.

Okay shut up. Laugh for what. Funny meh? Damn fucking lame.

Go away.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

just to let you know... we never stole anyone beer, I;m not sure where that rumor can from. We get our own freeflow of booze, so why would we bother taking someone else's? Anyway thanks for supporting us, and hope to see you at this year's WOMAD.

Peace, Love and Drums, Aidan

www.wickedaura.com

12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home