Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Stroke of (bad) luck.

auralorgasm:: The Model Lipstiques - Polka Dotted Revenge.

I swear I'll never go back to TNT studios again. So unprofessional tsk. Even if it is a budget recording, the sound engineer in charge should at least be a bit more skilled. Punching in drums also cannot. Wah liew. Can die.

But not bad ah for a song done in an hour hahaha.

Random thoughts off the top of my head:
Been having a streak of bad luck lately. Hmpf. It gets worse as you grow older. Die ah like that, how to survive?

I'm becoming paranoid about not living past 40. Must be the anti-smoking campaign. Die ah like that.

I've been skiving again. Die ah like that.

In other news, isn't it aggravating when a band you consider especially special to you becomes damn pop and the next thing you know, everyone's using their lyrics as msn nicks? Fucking cannot tahan. It takes the pleasure away from listening to their music. I think Wan would know what I mean. Fuck ah why can't they all just go find their own favourite band and leave mine to be my favourite? Fucking hell. Irritating.

Especially when you were the first one to like the band.

Ah I don't suppose you fucktards will understand. Don't try. Only Wan steady. The rest of you go fuck spider. Which reminds me, not only Wan, still got the Spider Queen and one or two more only. The rest of you don't fuck spider, go fuck wall better.

Die ah like that.

HAHAHA YOU WILL NEVER GUESS WHAT BAND I'M LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW HAHAHAHA.

Okay no one had better put DCFC's lyrics as their msn nick. If not I'll go all monkey on you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home