Saturday, August 21, 2004

FUCK OFF.

I'm not whining. I'm stating facts. Some people do hate me and I know it. I know who they are. I can post their names up here if I want to.

I didn't leave you stranded. You could have gone home yourself. You're not a 12 year old. You're 19. What if I didn't drive? I already said it once, I'm not your fucking chauffeur, don't treat me like one. This just proves my point.

I fucking hate you.

I fucking hate all of you.

You have no idea what's going on in my life, don't just fucking assume that I'm fucked up just because of you guys.

When I say I've lost everything, I didn't mean the friendships that I had with you people. Don't bloody assume that. I have things going on that will make you fucking cry if you even had to experience it. Just because I don't fucking talk about it doesn't mean that I'm alright.

If there's anyone who can get on with life, that's me. I don't need you to tell me that. I know that I'll be able to rise above all these trivialities and make it on my own. I know, I'm used to doing it.

You people never did care. Too fucking self-absorbed in girls, clothes, fashion, clubbing to even notice what's going on with me.

Yes and if you're gonna complain that this is just one big 'me-fest', this is my blog. Mine. Not yours, not whoevers. It's mine. I've got the right to write down whatever I want.

I do not whine. I state.

It's simple to understand isn't it? I don't require anybody to be here with me at all. I can make it on my own. You guys can go fuck donkey dicks, I don't care. I've been disappointed once too many times. I thought I had seen the last of conversations of this sort a few weeks ago. Turns out that I was wrong. This time it's not me, it's you.

Do what you want. Really. This is the last entry that I'm gonna post about this. Don't fucking bother me anymore. My head hurts just thinking about this.

Btw, what did I do wrong that I need to be forgiven for? Who ought to forgive who? I explained the reason why I scolded Dom. You all told me you understood. Simple. I told Weiliang to not treat me like a chauffeur. He said okay. Done deal. Then why the fuck must everyone treat it as if I was the one in the wrong?

I didn't fucking bring the whole issue back up again. If anything, Dom was the one screaming and shouting. I couldn't take it. I left. You weren't there. You wouldn't know.

AND THAT YOU IS YOU, SAL.

Don't fucking bother me ever again. I'm sick of all of you. You say you're into misanthropy? Better still. You should know how I'm feeling with you and the rest right now.

So just leave me the fuck alone.

In case you don't get it, I WANT TO BE LEFT ALONE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home