Wednesday, August 25, 2004

The Days I Remember Being Wonderful.

auralorgasm:: Last Days of April - Piano

I love music. Ahhhh. I'm finally entering the slow music phase, when LDoA and DCFC and other such bands start to turn me on. Oh man. Hahaha. Getting older heh. I'm starting to like jazz too. Not those trumpet jazz, those relac kind. Wah damn shiok.

I'm feeling ridiculously carefree and happy. Which is kind of like a stupid state to be in right now. Hahahaha don't care. Must be the music. Ohhhh man I love music. I'm in bliss. Ahhh.

Never mind that I can't post pictures up because my computer is lagging, never mind that I've got my film theory presentation to do and I don't understand anything the essay I'm supposed to present on is saying, never mind all that crap. Now all I need is a smoke. Life is so simple like this. I really dunno how to describe. Omggggggg.

Btw this pissed me off just 10 minutes ago:

EXT. FOREST. NIGHT

(YOUR NAME HERE) stretches out his hand into the darkness…the trees seem to grow
and tower above him. He realizes he is not alone.
_________________________________________________
casting call for thriller
short film
_________________________________________________

CHARACTERS


1. Sharon – mid to late twenties Chinese female

2. Annie – early to mid twenties Chinese female

3. Janet – mid to late twenties Chinese female

4. Jeremy – mid to late twenties Chinese male

5. Little Sharon – Chinese girl aged 10 to 12

6. Little Annie – Chinese girl aged 8 to 10

7. Little Janet – Chinese girl aged 10 to 12

8. Little Jeremy – Chinese boy aged 10 to 12



"Autumn Leaves" (working title) is to be film entirely on location in the great
outdoors.



Shooting dates: 10 – 13 Sept 2004

Transportation, free-flow of refreshments, and meals will be provided on
location.


For a filmmaking adventure and unique experience, call Eugene (Producer) at 9688
3504 or Jessica (Director) at 9386 5546.

1st Audition date is 26 Aug 2004.

ABOUT US
We are from the Ngee Ann Polytechnic's Advanced Diploma in Film Production. The
ADFP, unlike other student programmes, is a professional diploma programme. You
will thus find that the students of this course are mature adults (ages from
20's - 30's). Hence, our level of commitment, professionalism and dedication to
our craft (filmmaking) is very different from that found in other student film
productions.



Who the fuck do the ADFP students think they are? What do they mean by they having more commitment, more professionalism and shit towards film-making unlike other student production teams? Stupid dicks. So what? Only mature adults can be dedicated to their craft? Fucking immature dickheads. Whaddafuck.

Ah fuck it. I'm feeling high.

auralorgasm:: Deathcab for Cutie - The New Year

Hee hee hee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home