Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Time wounds all heals.

I like this phrase. Got it from Jen who got it from a movie of which she can't remember the title. Oh well.

Cheggit:

'Once, there was a way- ward child who had neither talents nor looks. He had no dick either so he was called boy only theoretically.
He could not speak since he had no guts. He didn't have an eye either (wait r those slanty things what u called eyes?).
He had neither legs nor arms( too skinny, can't see. The yellowish skin also made them looked suspiciously artificial). He had no stomach, no back, no spine, and he had no insides whatsoever. He had nothing at all!( yeah not even fren. father and mother) Therefore, it's not clear who we are actually talking about.
In fact, we would rather not talk about him any more.'

- Adi

Got it off Adi's blog. It's a really nice post so I thought I'll let you guys see it.

Uh-oh. This is a totally rip-off entry. Darn. Not original anymore. Ah fuck it.

auralorgasm:: Further Seems Forever - Light Up Ahead.

K anyway, Further Seems Forever's new album is reallyyyyyy good. Don't check it out please, coz I want to be the only one listening to them and then I can proclaim myself cool again. Hur hur hur. Sneaky fella. Anyone wanna donate to the 'Buy Jvlz the FSF album' fund? You'll be doing a good deed, guaranteed. Scrap the 'Buy Jvlz a new pair of shoes' fund because I won't change my shoes, not until it's like unsalvageable heh. It's my personal statement against people with nice shoes and no personality. HINT.

Okay I dunno who I'm hinting but yah HINT anyway.

Just saw a kickass music vid from Liam Lynch. Damn nice. Liam Lynch - United States of Whatever. Cool people go download the video. Act cool people please ignore this paragraph.

I'm glad we got that sorted out.

I just realised things aren't really that bad. Other than proplan, I'm still okay with the rest of my subjects. Hahaha. But I think Cs are inevitable this sem. I've gotta sleep earlier though. I've overslept for 2 days in a row already. Missed Financial Planning (which I don't give a flying fuck about) and Multitrack lecture. Damn it.

Okay anyway I can officially drive 6 people around so I'm thinking of a car pool in the morning. You guys can help pay for my petrol. This is for anyone that is school in Ngee Ann and lives somewhere near Potong Pasir. Heh heh heh. Sneaky fella x2.

I'm really bored so I shall continue typing like forever and ever.

Amen.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home