Wednesday, September 01, 2004

The The.

auralorgasm:: The Format - Tie the Rope.

Why ah, all the bands that started with the word 'The' in front of their names all so power?! Kanina cheebye.

The Used, The Format, The Gamits, The Jvlz.

Heh heh heh.

Typing this before I have to leave for school. It's a nasty morning so far. The incense smoke from the altar behind me is making it pretty hard for me to breathe. Alamak.

Glassjaw, I liiiiiiiiiike.

I've been experiencing a total revival in my interest in music. Wow. I liiiiiiiiiiiike. Also been watching damn good films of late, films like The Pianist, Requiem for a Dream, and a french one starring the one and only Audrey Tautou, He loves me, he loves me not. Hur hur hur. Happy only basket.

But everything is still a fucking waste of time when you are me and you look right to the end and all you see is your death looming over you.

I see my own headstone.

I must admit, I've been having this really fucked up feeling. It feels as if I don't have much time left anymore, that I have to cherish what I have now or lose it forever. Kind of explains my renewed interest in music and films though. It really sucks when you know you're gonna die and there's nothing you can do about it. Hah. What am I saying.

You know you are gonna die and you can't do shit about it.

/me smiles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home