Thursday, September 09, 2004

Bloodrock.

auralorgasm:: Nine Inch Nails - Reptile

Bad luck strikes again. The Bangbus broke down in the middle of the expressway yesterday. Engine overheated. Put in a bit of water (coz that was all we had), travel to the nearest Shell station, and the stupid thing broke down right at the fucking entrance. We had to push it up to the side of the station coz the attendant was bloody bitching at us to move it. According to him, if the van remained where it was, there won't be any space for the vehicles to come in which is total bollocks because while we were talking, two cars just drove past us. Cheebye. When we finally go the van going again, it was vibrating like crazy. But no choice had to get home. After sending Ryan to town and Andrew home, I proceeded on my way and when I reached the road leading to my place, the fucking thing broke down again.

Now it's in repair and I won't get to use it till next week. Fuck.

Ah boring.

Nothing much is happening nowadays. Life's so slow. I'm supposed to be like damn stress for school but I'm feeling relaxed. Die ah.

Lazy to blog. What for tell you guys what I'm thinking. Blogging's a pretty stupid idea actually.

I think I'll start blogging privately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home