Saturday, September 18, 2004

Eats, shoots, and leaves.

That's the title of a book about the english grammar, but incidentally it also sums up my day.

Yes, I've been doing productions for the past few days, either that or I've just been too bloody lazy to blog. There's hardly any motivation anymore, especially since I don't really know who's reading this crap and when it can be used against me.

We find it hard to open ourselves to others but we think nothing of spilling our guts on the internet where just about anyone can read it.

We're a fucked up bunch.

I wish I wasn't human. I wish I was an eagle, able to rise above it all. Estranged from the world, isolated in the skies, diving down to earth only to claim a victim. And the mating flight, my God, I've only ever seen it on National Geographic but I swear, it's the most beautiful thing you'll ever see.

If not an eagle, then at least an owl. Night's the favourite part of my day and I would love to be nocturnal by nature. An owl once perched on my arm (I was at the zoo, whadya expect?), and the majesty of the fucking thing was sooo uhm, majestical (for lack of a better word).

Cherie just caused me to have an epiphany, if it was mandatory to have a point in asking others questions, the world would be a pretty silent place to be in. Which is not necessarily a bad thing, or at least I don't find it so. Why can't people just shut the fuck up and listen? Ahh I know, because we're all human and we're selfish and narcissistic, which is why we should all go to hell.

auralorgasm:: And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of The Dead - Another Morning Stoner

I like this song.

I hereby promise myself, that one day when all this shite is behind me, I shall do something really fun. Yes.

I haven't been taking photos in a very long time. No time and no motivation and no strength. Sigh. I think I'm gonna borrow a manual SLR these holidays from someone and just go ashooting. Hahaha. I know the perfect place. Yessss.

If I told you that there was this place in Singapore where man-made objects and nature co-exist peacefully, would you believe me? If I said that, I know where this place is located and that I could bring you there if you wanted me to, would you come with me? If I said that, we could sit there and waste our lives away, just looking at the serenity around us, would you waste your life with me?

I guess not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home