Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Downed a Glass of Suicide Today.

I don't feel like myself. I feel as if my heart is being pulled down. I can't breathe properly. I feel like puking. I feel like screaming. I feel like doing all the things I'm not supposed to do. I feel like throwing everything away. I feel ugly. I feel like I've lost everything and that nothing can ever be regained. I feel like I'm at the bottom of the spiral again. I feel like locking myself in my room and never coming out again. I feel vulnerable and scared. I feel lost. I feel confused. I feel depressed. I feel suicidal. I feel like hitting something, or someone. I feel as if I shouldn't be saying all these.

I don't feel like myself.

auralorgasm:: Thursday - Jet Black New Year.

Have we lost everything now/
Walking like each other's ghosts around these silent streets/
The sedatives tell you everything is alright/

I feel oppressed and two-dimensional. I feel betrayed. I feel scorned. I feel neglected. I feel stupid. I feel like I shouldn't be feeling.

I feel that feel is a weird word to look at.

I really don't feel like myself.

I really don't feel like me.

I'm not me.

Conforming sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home