Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Sick Boy, again.

auralorgasm:: Cradle of Filth - Nymphetamine

Finally, something good from CoF, considering that the last single was Babylon A.D. K ah I liked Babylon A.D too but I prefer this one. My type of music hur hur hur.

I get weird thoughts in my head when I'm sick. Yes I'm sick. My body is aching like kanina chao cheebye. I keep on having this image of somebody's head getting forced onto a table, face downward, and somebody shooting him at the back of the head. Amazingly, I'm feeling the way both parties are feeling, at the same time. The bang, the jerk, the splatter of blood, the limp body sliding down onto the floor, the satisfaction of killing, uhm yeah.

I have this weird urge to plunge a knife into my body, and to take it out and feel the warmth of my blood. No I don't think this way normally but this fever is really making me think weird thoughts. Ahhhh. Self mutilation is not good. Nononono.

Aiight, off to school for multitrack lecture then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home