Monday, September 27, 2004

Crew Needed.

As some of you might know, I'm hoping to shoot a short narrative video in 3 weeks time, that is, if everything flows nicely (obviously it won't but it doesn't hurt to hope).

I need crew. No pay, in fact you'll have to pay (budget ah) and the only thing that will keep you going is passion. AND NO QUITTING HALFWAY.

Currently crew lineup is as follows:

Producer - Cherie
Director - Julius
AD/Bao Ka Liao/Sai Kang Boy - Wanwan Santoro
Sound Recordist - Crazy Chris (tentative)
Music Guy - Marcus

So anyway, I need:

Director of Photography/Camera Op
Production Manager
Production Assistants (shitloads of them)
Boom Op
Editor
Gaffers
Sponsors

Okay so if anybody is interested in any of these positions, please email or add me to msn at zola5555@hotmail.com. Alternatively you can tag me. And die die also cannot pay you. Purely for experience and uhm fun.

Details have not been hammered out and the script has not been written yet but I have the idea in my mind and I'm really keen on doing this. So yah contact me asap if interested.

(I have this really strong feeling that I won't be contacted at all).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home