Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Fahrenheit 451

Just watched Francois Truffaut's Fahrenheit 451 and I don't understand some of the images. Some of the editing techniques I also don't understand. Dammit.

But it's a good film to watch. I enjoyed myself, which is bloody surprising because I don't like the French New Wave.

I'm still sick.

Watched I Not Stupid 2 days back and I liked it quite a lot. First time I've watched it heh. Although I felt that some parts were really damn cliche, but the whole film was really quite touching. Hahaha feeling sial.

I want to travel. I want to see the world. I don't want to be stuck here for the rest of my life.

Okay now look, the thing is, each and everyone of us have the means to travel. Well, almost all of us anyway. It's only how much we want to. We have legs, we can walk. We have arms, we can work for money when we're on the road. We have lungs, we can smoke cheap cigarettes! Okay, that's besides the point. Anyway, I think it really depends on how much we want to do it. I guess my need is not a need actually, it's more of a desire and frankly, it's not much of a desire. I could drop everything now and just walk out but I just can't make myself do it.

I gottagottagottagottagotta breakkkkkkkkkk free.

If you're wondering why you don't see me online on msn any more than chances are that you've been blocked. Why? Simple.

1) I feel exploited.
2) I don't trust you.
3) I don't like you.
4) I don't like you.
5) I don't like you.

Okay so now that you all know, please just all fuck off okay? Oh and those who think that they are okay in my books but still don't see me online, quit kidding yourself. In all probability, I hate you.

K I'm still sick so I think I'll head to bed.

No I think I'll go get a pack of cigarettes first. Yes I shall.

Smoke more to heal faster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home