Thursday, August 10, 2006

Teardrop

auralorgasm:: The Stiletto Formal - The Mistress and the Matador

I'm like in a half-fucked state of nirvana; with so much lovely songs to listen to, why would I want to go back to hell?

A lot of things are passing me by. I just found out that the lostprophets released Liberation Transmission last month, and I didn't know. Fuckkkkkkk. But anyway, heard two of the tracks and uhm, it's tough to say this but it's not as good as I thought it would be. Why do the tracks sound so poppy-punk? Ahhh. Questions.

fakesoundofprogress was the first and best, not to say that Start Something didn't appeal to me but FSOP was by far one of the the rawest and most original piece of work I've heard. Fantastic.

My eyes are tired but I'm determined to stay awake. I don't care, I plan to fully utilise my time in civilised society, even if it means staying awake and doing absolutely fuckall.

Ahhhh, I can never get tired of Massive Attack's Teardrop. So nice to know that certain songs will always be special to you, no matter the time, the place, the number of times you play them... :)

I revel in schadenfreude.


zap!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home