Saturday, July 15, 2006

OMG ANOTHER WEEK IS OVER YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. That brings me one more week closer to ORD. Yay another 1 year, 11 months and 3 weeks more. Won't be long now :D

My pay for Mosaic finally came in. And it's not the amount that was promised but since I already gave up on it, it comes as a nice surprise. Like free money hahaha.

I'm destined not to have a portfolio I think. The other time, my laptop crashed and I lost a fuckload of photos including everything I took in Cambodia. This time, my brother's hard-drive got fucked and I'm in danger of losing every single fucking piece I ever took since I started. Damn pek cek.

The lineup at baybeats is damn bad this year. Nothing seems interesting and most of the bands are recycled from other years. I'm skipping this year's in hopes that next year would be better. Haiya also not much hope la haha.

K movie marathon tonight with the k.c.spider. Money fly flyyyyy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home