Friday, May 19, 2006

Hue

I tried dog meat last night. Wasn't very nice. It has got a very pungent taste which was just awful. The dog meat stew was much better. Tasted a bit like beef but much tougher. Hmm.

The best part of the evening was when I took a video of Chris trying dog meat and puking everything out wahahaha. Here's an excerpt of what happened:

Chris: WAH LAO IT'S DOG LA! FUCK, IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE CUTE!
Me: Yah it's still cute what. I never seen such meat looking so cute on a plate before.

I hope snake meat will be a much better experience.

As usual, getting ripped off by everybody. We hired these two motorbike drivers cum tour guides for 30 USD for the 3 days, and after the first stop, (Elephant Springs), it turned out that we had to pay for their cigarettes, their petrol, and their meals. WTF. Gonna end that shit later on.

Btw, Elephant Springs is just gorgeous. Yeak Lohm Lake in Cambodia just doesn't hold a candle to what this baby has to offer. Such a lovely place.

Took a few pictures here and there, but unfortunately, missed out on a few excellent kodak moment opportunities. Bloody hell.

Btw, to Dom and Mervyn, I'll be returning friday, 2nd June, so on Saturday we go to this fantastic restaurant in JB makan. Steady laaaaaaaa. Make sure that bloody David updates his passport. Steady.

K I'll update when I'm in Hanoi. Seems like a fantastic place with Halong Bay, Cat Ba Island (where we finally get to ride!), and Sapa to look forward to.

I hate hate hate getting ripped off KNNBCCB.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home