Sunday, May 14, 2006

Old Uncle Ho!

OMGOMGOMG I LOVE HO CHI MINH!

The girls here are beautiful, the people here so nice, the traffic so crazy! Bloody hell I can't stop the exclaimation marks!

Plus, we found that the stall next to our guesthouse cooks the best beef noodles EVER. Shite.

Went to the Cu Chi tunnels this morning and it's really quite disappointing. For those not in the know, the tunnels were used by the Vietcong to kick American arses during the war. But anyway, all we did was to look at holes in the ground, crawl through holes (enlarged of course, for the benefit of your average sized caucasian tourist), and eat tapioca with ground peanut and salt.

The tapioca tasted good though heh.

They were selling these lighters, pens, and other such jazz like these made from authentic bullets but it was such a pity that I couldn't get one. Cheap too. A big shell lighter costs about 3.80 SGD but fuck la Singapore cannot bring bullets through customs. SIBEI SIAN CAN.

Right, I'm off to Benh Tanh Market to do a bit of shopping (yeah, souveniors for you cheapskates) so maybe I'll post again in Hoi An. See how ah.

Ahhh can't wait to get my hands on some Uncle Ho shirts w00t.

Note - Cambodians might take offence at this:
Btw, both thai girls and viet girls are beautiful (I should know, I thought I'd died and gone to heaven at Khao San Street), but something happened to the girls in the middle. Cambodian girls are cute at most, maybe 1 cute one out of 10,000 normal (ahem) looking ones, but thai and viet girls just break the mould haha.

P.S: JON YOU OWE ME 55 BAHT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home