Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Lax.

- Will trade soul for 1) Princess Mononoke DVD, 2) Kiki's Delivery Service DVD, 3) My Neighbour Totoro DVD, (Yes it's true, I'm sadly addicted to Hayao Miyazaki's stuff.) 4) full set of Full Metal Alchemist season episode DVDs + FMA movie DVD.

- Also, will consider trading best friend's soul for the full set of books written by Wilbur Smith.

- Had been feeling blocked up around the intestinal area for the past few days so bought laxatives for the first time in my life. Recommended dosage was 1 pill. I did as instructed, then popped another pill just for kicks. Yum.

- Vietnam: Going to bus up to Ko Samui, boat up to Bangkok, bus over to Cambodia, cab through Cambodia, and hopefully end up in Ho Chi Minh City. From there we'll play by ear and again, hopefully end up in Hanoi where we'll take a flight back down to our motherland. Tentatively, hopefully.

- Underpaid job tomorrow. Do not feel like going. No choice. Fuck.

*edit:

30 minutes after I've popped the 2 pills, I still feel no effect. Possible that I'm invulnerable to laxatives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home