Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Angwee ah!

I was reading through my old blog and I'm amazed at how naive and optimistic (+ immature, foolish, and lovesick ) I was just a mere 3 years ago.

I wonder if I were to read through the archives of this blog in another 3 years, would I feel the same way?

I do miss feeling optimistic, I do miss feeling love (this feeling is absolutely foreign to me now), and I definitely miss being naive and stupid. Just that stupid impulse to do well in school, get my licenses, and other such idealistic stuff.

Yeah big fucking deal. Now that I've got my academic wishes fulfilled (graduating GPA of 3.56), got both class 3 and class 2b licenses, got 'sort of' regular jobs coming in, where the fuck does that leave me?

I've wasted the best years of my life doing this shit when others were having fun and enjoying the best years of THEIR life. I only regret that I didn't cherish the time spent in secondary school and poly. Wasted so much fucking time on prepping for the future.

Don't even fucking mention the band. Yes it's still a sore point with me and it will always be a sore point.

I wish I could say this with more emphasis but since I can't,

fuck it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home