Monday, March 27, 2006

Junkie love

auralorgasm:: Corrine Bailey Rae - Put your records on

I have totally, absolutely, unbelievably, junked myself out. Been working like fucking crazy these past few days. 15 hours, 18 hours, 11 hours, 13 hours. Fucking fuck, I'm worn out like an old tyre.

Added to that, I've been smoking like a chimney, guzzling chocolates like mad (think Augustus Gloop , eating whole bags of chips and drinking fuckloads of high sugar level drinks, while on set. I feel like... urgh.

I think Corrine Bailey Rae's Put your records on is really good. I'm reminded of The Format when I hear that track. Shite, so much commerical radio these past few days and I think only one track is good.

Oh and maybe Madonna's new track. Hahaha.

Never though I'll say that, ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home