Saturday, July 01, 2006

auralorgasm:: I can make a mess like nobody's business - So I decided to give myself a reason

It's back to secondary school with the army. I feel like 14 instead of 21.

Good news though, the film which I shot in Vietnam has turned out quite nice, but have to send for printing again. Apparently when I told my brother to print it, I forgot to tell him that it's cross-processed and to go to Ruby so he just went to some fuckall shop to print it. And that is how I've wasted 17 dollars to print photos which the guy at the shop thought it was 'discoloured' and therefore needed to be 'saved', thus the increasing of contrast and the lowering of exposure. Now everything looks all black and shitty and horrible.

But should be better once it's been professionally printed.

Anyway, saw an extremely nice bike today. Suzuki Vanvan. Never see before. DAMN NICE AHHHH. Best thing is 160cc only hahahaha.

Here we goo-oo-oo-oo-HEY, commandoo-oo-oo-oo-HEY!...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home