Monday, July 03, 2006

Super Baby Blaster 5.03 vX.RT

auralorgasm:: Sondre Lerche - Days that are over

Sondre Lerche is my new drug.

I really can't wait for Pirates of Carribean 3 to be released. I've had enough weekends of crappy movies thank you very much. Superman Returns sucked so much shit that I had to boil my eyeballs when I got home, or what remained of my eyeballs anyway. The King and the Clown wasn't too bad; it was reminscent of Farewell my Concubine which was and still is one of my favourite films.

Hung out with various people this weekend. My love and appreciation to all of them for wasting their time and mine. One thing though, Mr Dysfunktionale seems to have disappeared. Oei Marcus where you? I call you also phone off you cheebehhhh.

HJ has introduced me to a new, needless, and unneccesary artform called VJing, also known as Video Jocking. Nevertheless, I'm interested and I have promised myself to give it a try in a few weeks when I've gotten used to everything army. (Which is unlikely to happen. How can anyone get used to military life, not to mention even liking it?)

Booking in later at 9pm. FUCKING SIAN. I shall go stock up on my weekly supply of Snickers and Oreo cookies. Why? Because I can. Hah.

'nuff said. Meet my new friend.


The-heavenly-cow-that-pondered-upon-the-sorrows-of-life. Hur hur hur.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home