Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Memories of memories.

auralorgasm:: The Petit Project - guess i gotta guess

I was feeling quite down until I uncovered this little gem stuck somewhere in my computer's hard drive. Wakes up memories of being happy back when I was 14. The Petit Project was my constant companion back then, listening to them whenever I felt like shit and now, 7 years later, it still works.

Hahaha I'm glad they still haven't disbanded. I checked them out on google and it seems like their doing quite well. Yay.

Yeah my hard drive is dead, so I lost almost all the digital photos that I took in Vietnam. Very very fortunately, I used film for some shots so yeah, I've got some surviving photos left. THANK GOD.

Being in the army makes me realise I haven't lost my talent of getting pissed off yet. It's been an awful week and with the dreaded outfield camp the coming week, I see no light winking at me at the end of whichever proverbial tunnel.

Fuckin hell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home