Saturday, July 22, 2006

I'm in so much pain I don't know whether I'll recover by the time I book in.

However, whenever I think of the poor guy whom we plastered with Yoko yoko, medicated oil, Prickly Heat, Colgate and Kiwi, life doesn't seem so bad after all haw haw haw.

I would love to post more pictures but since everything is down, I can't do anything.

Watched 3 movies the last weekend - Havoc, Pirates of the Carribean 3, and Thank you for Smoking. Of the lot, Thank You for Smoking was the winner, hands down. Damn solid show. Too witty for its own good haha.

Havoc was quite okay but it kinda disappointed at the end. Or maybe it was just because spider told me the ending halfway through the show. She everytime liddat. Buay tahan.

Pirates of the Carribean 3 was also okay only. Not fantastic. 6 outta 10. But Johnny Depp's always good and well, ditto for Keira Knightley. eh but she uglier ah...?

Probably gonna watch Lady in the Water tonight but I'm not really sure yet. Unforgiven sounds good but I think I had about enough of Army. Hahaha 1 month 3 weeks in only and I'm already fucked up. Steady laaaaaaaa.

K ciao.

1 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Tell me how Lady In The Water goes. I don't wanna pay money to kena The Village sia.

Nachooo Libre!!!! I want to watch :(

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home