Thursday, December 23, 2004

BIG BIG INDIAN MAN.

I hate doing my work at night nowadays. I tend to want to fall asleep in front of my computer.

Scriptwriting's such a drag since I just found out that only 3 pages of script was needed but I didn't know that at first so I went ahead and wrote 8 pages. Fucking hell. Effort wasted. Now I'll have to condense the thing and I'm too tired to do it so fuck it, fuck scriptwriting!

It's amazing what lies my school can come up with in order to get new students. I hate NP. FSV's starting to become retarded. Yeah, the year 3s were right. After going out to work I feel so jaded.

Farewell, my Concubine is truly an amazing film. If you don't get what I mean, just go watch it. I loved every minute of it. The ending is really good too.

I probably should start updating my links already but 1) I don't have everyone's link, 2) I don't quite have the time, 3) I'm too lazy. But leave your links here by commenting on this entry. Don't tag with your link, it'll probably be gone by the time I gather up enough motivation to update heh.

I don't miss the friends I never had but I miss the friends I never realised I had.

On a side note, 2 of my very good friends have broken up and although I hate it when that happens, I just don't know what to tell them. I'm just saying that it's a serious waste and things could be much better but then again, I'm not them and I don't know how they feel so I can't say much.

But fuck lah, you two really damn wasted can?

Oh well, I enjoyed both your company and I hope that it'll all be fine in the end although I have more than an inkling that it won't be.

One last thing before I go to bed.

Pills won't make you happy. Pills only give you an illusion of happiness.

But then again, happiness is just an illusion anyway.

Yes, just a fucking illusion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home