Saturday, December 18, 2004

As I've promised.

Entry removed.

I cannot forgive and I cannot forget. If you want to treat me as a friend, go ahead. You aren't my enemy but I hate you to a degree I never thought possible. I won't hide anything. You've got a long way to go before you'll be able to regain my trust.

Same goes for the rest of you.

But I'll try too; just not that hard.

Tonight a new revelation: It's true that only a Libran can say 'I hate you' with a smile on his face.

Shoot in 2 hours. FUCK!

***

I wish I could talk to you but everytime I see you, I clam up so badly. I think I'm scared of you and the effect you have on me.

I don't mean to do the things I do, or to say the stuff I say. You just make me so wrongfooted that I panic and my mind goes blank. I don't mean to turn my back on you every single time. Wah lao. I'm such a retard.

I'm so useless when it comes to shit like this. AHHHHHHHH.

I kick myself every night. Bah.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey julz...


i didnt get any sms.

and i checked my recent comments i couldnt find yours, sorry.

and nope, i didnt forget you, either.

chill man

ying

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home