Sunday, December 12, 2004

Rain down on me.

Although I really, really, really dig rainy nights, they tend to screw me over really bad. Tonight's not an exception.

I would like to think that everything will eventually turn out fine but the sad truth is, it probably won't. I'd be damn surprised if something actually goes right for me. It's been a really fucked up year and by the look of things, it'll probably get worse next year. Not a very cheerful thought.

I wish I could find someone whom I could totally trust so I could just unburden all my worries unto that person, then I could suck him or her into my little world of misery so that I don't have to suffer alone. Misery loves company, right?

Oh shit I wasn't supposed to say that. Now the truth is out.

YES I'M ACTUALLY A NASTY PERSON!

Right, so now that you all know the truth, please focus your attention on the starving children of Somalia. I think they'll be easier to exploi.., uh I mean help.

Yesssssss. A new cause to rally for. How fucking exciting.

This is so fucked up and wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home