Sunday, October 03, 2004

Waiting for confirmation.

It just irks the fuck out of me when I actually bother giving advice because the person asked for it and then they don't listen to me. It doesn't help that I still care for the fucker.

Fuck lah your pasal, go do what you want lah. See if I givashit.

Actually I do but I'm gonna pretend I don't. HAH.

I've been meaning to say this for a few months now but it just kept slipping my mind so here goes: Garfield comics are mediocore and lousy and stupid and boring.

There.

I think I'm waiting for something. But I don't know what I'm actually waiting for. There's so much on my plate now but I have got absolutely no motivation to do anything about it. I'm seriously worried about my multitrack written test. I think I'm gonna fuck it up badly unless of course I start studying now. But I don't have the notes. Gahhh.

I'm resigned to the fact that I'll be working in Geylang for ITP. I'm not really like 'wtf' anymore. Now I'm more like 'okay cool I'll be working shitloads of OT heh heh heh'. It helps that since Heng Han told me it's a new company, I'll get to learn more so I guess it's not as bad as I thought it was.

It better not be.

Change of plans where script is concerned. I'll be working with Joshua to come up with something fresh which will hook people. I don't think it'll be commercial but it won't be that art either. I'll see how it goes tomorrow.

I just ran my van through a car wash. Now it's like white, really shiny white. Shiok.

I think I'll watch Simone tonight. Al Pacino. I gotta watch more films. Anybody got anything to recommend?

I am the Solivagus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home