Sunday, September 10, 2006

POP LOH!

I have finally joined the ranks of countless Singaporean males that have claimed the right to say 'POP LOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH'.

And can I just say I love my new jungle hat?

HAHAHAHAHA. NO MORE BOTAK. NO MORE CHAO RECRUIT. FUCKING HELL 3 MORE MONTHS CLOSER TO ORD. w00t.

And after 2 more weeks of cross-training, I will be going for the airborne course. Fucking sweeeeeeeeee. The wings are gonna be the best birthday present in my 21 years of life.

Forgive me if I sound like your typical NS dickhead but hey, POP LOHHHHHH!


Dom, me, David.

And mervyn. Fucking hell I look damn spaghetti-like.

POP LOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

AMEN.

***

I have not watched S11, nor have I watched Adam's Apples, nor have I watched The Devil Wears Prada. No time ah fuck. But I watched Singapore Dreaming and it's not too bad. But there's just too much tragedy inside, so much so that it's quite laughable heh.

hurhurhur.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations ah.

btw, got back my film papers. the edward scissorhands one B+. she said i'm too lor-soh. the short film birthday got A. wah im so happy.

thanks for your pointers man.

- lin

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home