Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Neither here nor there.

I just got notified by my dear friend Dan that Coheed and Cambria was played on radio and Mars Volta was shown on MTV, which made this friend of mine not so dear anymore.

I do hate bad news.

Anyway, this friend of mine also sent me the deloused book written by people from Mars Volta which caused him to become dear again and honestly, I think I'll sound fucking gay if I use the word dear in reference to a male friend too much.

***

My timetable for the next semester's pretty much fucked. I've got classes everyday with the exception of wednesday, which is reserved for Spec B so if the school decides to call everyone for a meeting, that day's wasted. Fuckkkkkkkkkk.

On the bright side, it's still the holidays so I'm planning to enjoy myself as much as I can to make up for the last semester and production.

Haha. It's starting to feel good to be alive.

But I know something's gonna fuck up somewhere sometime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home