Friday, September 30, 2005

Souljah!

Ever felt that time's just dragging you along as it goes by, and you're struggling to stay put and not move from your current position? Then before you know it, it's tuesday but your brain's still stuck in sunday.

Fuck.

Oh yes, the unnecessary drama. Now I remember why that shit didn't work out.

Went for NS med check up and according to one of the people there, I'm a 'healthy young male'. As a result of me being a 'healthy young male', I'm in PES A.

FUCK.

All these years of smoking, eating junk food, not exercising, drinking, ALL GONE TO WASTE! I got fucking PES A. WTF. That's not right! I should be an unhealthy young male who gets thrown into PES C or D because of my lifestyle! Then I can relaccc one corner instead of chionging. NNB.

Fuck la wasted effort. SIAN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home