Sunday, September 25, 2005

Lamb

auralorgasm:: Lamb - Gabriel

I'm stuck at home listening to Lamb while it's all thundery and rainy outside. Not that it's a bad thingl; I've got no cash to go out anyway. Sigh.

The post below was an observation, not a declaration! Of course I will still continue taking pictures, it's just that I've been feeling uninspired and fuck-care of late.

I haven't taken anything for an entire semester already, probably because of my black and white photog class in school. I'll post those pictures up when I actually get them back. Speaking of which, I hope the school hasn't thrown them away or done anything stupid with them. After all, they did send me an email telling me to go get them before 23rd of sept. Shite.

I've been having really weird dreams of late, both of which revolved around Cambodia...somewhat. I won't elaborate coz it'll take too much time but let's just say that now I really know what it feels like to know that you're gonna die and you can't do anything about it.

The second dream revolved around a trip and some people whom I've not seen for a long time. It was peaceful and felt just right.

Watched Sideways recently. Liked it okay enough. Didn't like it as much as I thought I would but it's cool.

Okay bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home