Sunday, September 18, 2005

Sian.

The war between Google and Microsoft is always a constant source of amusement. No matter how fucked up my day has been, I always cheer up when I log in to check both my hotmail and my gmail accounts at night. I tend to smile a little to think how pathetic hotmail is compared to gmail.

25mb vs 1gig of storage. Haha.

I really can't wait to graduate. Throughout my 3 years of NPfsv, the school has managed to shortchange me time and time again. I absolutely loathe being treated as a second class when I know I'm not. It's... just disgusting.

My biggest gripe is still the attachment issue. I can't get over it. Gah. One major opportunity to make contacts in the industry lost. Bah.

Okay enough said. Saying so much won't make a difference.

Zzzz. Sian.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home