Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Vote for Pedro!

I've just rewatched Napoleon Dynamite for about the 4th time. I love that film haha. Damn anti-heroes.

I've got this feeling that I'm gonna crash and burn very soon, probably in a week when my shoot actually starts. This is probably the last time I'll ever do a film involving art. I fucking hate art.

This hatred stems from my secondary school years when the art teacher would make all of us kids who didn't bring their art block stand outside the classroom. He would be smirking at us, head cocked to one side (no kidding, he was born that way). Not that we gave a shit of course, not until the principle came round during one of her frequent patrols about the school. Then we'd all shut up and stand still, hoping not to get singled out.

Nice-looking man with a kind face and a fucked up neck, but evil and malicious deep inside. That's my art teacher.

That fucking bastard, I hope he dies.

On a more positive note, I got back my bnw photos I took for class and hmmm the printing and reprinting really paid off. Got full marks for the final project hur hur hur. Subject matter's not very interesting but fuck it, they got me what I wanted.

I suddenly feel like an extreme loser, what with my current lifestyle. Broke as fuck, an aversion to clubbing, a preference for film and books but not television, no love life, hardly any social life, a penchant for gaming, and all the time getting shortchanged by life in general.

This is getting depressing. I would really love to live someone else's life for one day, just to know what everything else is all about. I really really really wouldn't mind.

Remember, Pedro offers you his protection so VOTE FOR PEDRO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home