Monday, October 17, 2005

HappyfuckingBirthday.

Yes indeed.

Thanks to certain cherished people around me, this miserable day was made much merrier, resulting in me concluding that not every year's a bad year (well fine, this makes 3 years out of 20 in which I've actually gotten a birthday cake), and while some years can be downright rotten (like last year), other years may be worth all that nasty shit I went through.

That's one longass sentence roflmao.

My only gripe about today is that Green couldn't make it, due to his serving of the country. Sibei sian.

Wanted to do a repost of a few pictures but Hello wouldn't work on this com, for God knows what reason so I couldn't.

However, I do appreciate my friends and everything I have so really, I don't have anything to complain about. For once, I guess haha.

Today was a good day, tomorrow will be worse.

I don't even wanna think about the day after tomorrow.

"Today is the greatestday I've never knownCan't wait for tomorrowI might not have that longI'll tear my heart outbefore I get out"

[Smashing Pumpkins - Today]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home