Wednesday, October 19, 2005

A long stretch of absolutely nothing.

auralorgasm:: Lamb - Heaven

It's 4.30am in the fucking morning and I'm awake again. It's not that I can't sleep, just that I can't bloody stop thinking about tomorrow, and the day after, and the day after the day after etc. Fucking obsessed.

It worries me that I can't forsee what lies ahead, or what lies beneath me, for that matter. Something might give way sometime, leaving me in some situation which I don't wanna be in.

Nice try, asshole.

I can't help listening to Lamb because the music is just so beautiful but it makes me as depressed as hell. Sigh.

I've got a natural aversion towards people and it scares the shit out of me to see how much I try not to get involved with strangers, and how much effort I spend trying to wriggle my way out of social events.

I hate acquaintances more than roaches because well, at least you can kill a roach but you can't kill someone who makes you feel uncomfortable just by being present.

This is fucking pointless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home