Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Yellow Earth

auralorgasm:: Smashing Pumpkins - Siva

If there's one thing I really regret, it's not paying attention during Chinese lessons in secondary school. I currently think that the Chinese language is the most beautiful language on earth. Watched Yellow Earth today and whoa, the way they spoke the language was so amazing.

It's so smooth and fluent that it's almost like music, such a pleasure to listen to.

I would relearn chinese but I'm too lazy. Gahh.

I really feel bad for the people that got affected by that freak of nature. 22,000++++ people died. I couldn't believe it when I heard about it and it's only when I read the news that it hit me.

I have no idea what to say about it. Uhm, godspeed you poor souls? Damn it. I guess I just ought to be thankful that Singapore's protected because of it's (I quote my social studies text which I memorised back in secondary school) "strategic geographical location".

I finally can put into use what I learnt in Social Studies. I'm so proud of myself hur hur hur.

The photo below's pretty badly taken but I dig the colour so fuck it heh heh heh.


Purplexed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home