Thursday, October 07, 2004

Kiat.

It's near the end of school and all the deadlines are coming up. The tests are coming up too. Fuck.

Luckily for me there's only two tests to study for, and both look to be pretty simple. But looks can be deceiving. Hahaha this is definitely being used out of context.

Script has been finalised and production is slated for the 18th - 20th of this month. Pre-production has started and crew have been found. Even got myself a makeup artiste and a music composer wooohoo. Hopefully I will be able to do justice to the script.

Yes, the title of the script is Kiat.

I don't think we'll have a problem with the equipment and the audio-post facilities since it's already been cleared by the respective lecturers so now I just got to get my cast, my schedule, my editing facility and my locations. Hopefully I won't fuck up. Gahhh.

Time to start on my film theory paper. Dammit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home