Monday, August 09, 2004

The stupidest thing I've ever done. Okay fine not quite. But still dumb enough.

I refilled the compartment meant for blue ink in my printer ink cartridge with red ink and vice versa. Gah. I found that out when I printed my placement letter just now. Now the Ngee Ann logo on my placement letter looks funky.

Shite.

In other news, me and my group went for location reccee today. Despite bitter disappointments caused by not having found our primary subjects (homeless people, street performers, coffin makers, chinese sinsehs, and tailors; they all either didn't want to be on cam or we couldn't find them e.g homeless person), we didn't give up and we made our way to a certain temple in loyang which houses 3 religions under its roof. No fucking around I swear. Taoism, Hinduism, and this strange religion called Kramat Datuk co-existing in one place. Fantastic. The best thing was that the people in charge were most willing to let us shoot there. The downsides were that 1)too much incense smoke, 2) it's in fucking loyang, and 3)we may have lighting problems. I got off some really nice shots though. Happy like one kind ^^ But I'm not gonna post them all at once coz then I don't feel shiok. Imma post one with each subsequent blog entry. Hur hur hur.

Okay I've got to go. Watching City of God. Yeah I know I'm pretty behind but hey, I'm busy man. Byebyeeeee.

Oh yah, those who want link ups, I'm too bloody lazy now so heh wait awhile lah k? Yah but if you wanna link me up, it's fine by me. Go on, gimme free publicity. NOW NOW NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

Immafucker.


Rocks vs water.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home