Sunday, August 08, 2004

Missing the missing.

Whoa had a good response on the tagboard due to my previous post about parents. Hmm.

Conclusion: Some of you guys have serious issues with your parents.

Not that I care of course heh.

Watched The Village just now. Awesome twist in the storyline and the visuals were pretty okay. The only complaint I have was that M. Night Shyamalan could have done much more with the ending. I don't like everything solved for me, I usually like to think about the movies I watch heh. I learnt a few things though, and one of which was how to cut to another scene using dialogue smoothly. There's a term for it but I forgot so yah. (And you call yourself a film student. HAH.)

In other news, I realised that there's an extremely human need for drama instilled in all of us, from the time we were born to this present moment. We complain of how drab and dull life is and I believe that we cause trouble for ourselves because we want to liven things up a little. Not to say that it's done on purpose but we long for turmoil in our lives in order to not feel as if we're living a routine. That's what I think anyway.

(Bah it's what I think that's important. I couldn't care less for what some of you think, HAH).

Because of my character and who I am, I think I would make an extremely lousy significant other. Really ah. I think I cannot make it. I just don't have the patience to deal with all these drama mama stuff that comes with relationships. I like to spend my time alone and undisturbed sometimes without having to explain myself to anyone. Plus the fact that I've got this irritating habit of not really opening up. I mean I do try but there's always this filter placed somewhere at the front of my mind restricting what I say. Some of my closest friends don't even understand me after knowing me for so long. But some of my newer friends can understand me better than most of my closer friends. I dunno why also. Kanina.

I miss people too. I miss those whom have gone through tough times with me but drifted apart from. I miss the people who are still here, but because they're not the same people that they were a few years ago. I miss those that have stood by me, those that have counselled me, and those that have brought me to my knees, for they have taught me lessons which I'll never forget. I'm really thankful to all these people and I really wish that we had stayed in contact. But people are such fickle beings, they change so fast that I can't relate to any of these people anymore. Fuck ah.

Okay lack of sleep speaking again. Gahh.

Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home