Sunday, January 29, 2006

Worlds Apart

auralorgasm:: And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of The Dead - Let it dive

Everyone should congratulate me because I've finally gotten hold of And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of The Dead's Worlds Apart... about a year after its release.

Oh well.

Anyway, a very happy chinese new year to everyone. Personally I feel that there are only two things worth celebrating about it. Angbaos and Yu Sheng. :D

Gosh I love that dish.

I'm still trying to sell my bike. I've got my eye set on this wr2 which costs about 2.5k. By my calculations, I should be able to profit about a hundred bucks from this jig but then again, I've got no affinity with maths so uh I might just fuck up somewhere. Sian.

But anyway, mervyn, here's the official website of the Honda PS250. I think it's a damn cool scooter-like thing. Bad news is, I just realised it's a 250cc bike, which means that only 2a licensed people can ride it. Zzz.

K, out.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yu sheng?
me onli likey krispy kracker and ter raw feeshy.

bad chinaman impersonations aside.. don't get bike lah.. dangerous. i just saw a motorcycle accident today.
1 foot. dismembered.

don't tell me i sound like your mum >.<

10:16 PM  
Blogger jvlz said...

Here for good time, not for long time :P

Ride safe lor. What's life without risks? Been riding for 3 months already, no problems. And I always pray when I'm on the road so I should be fine har har har.

You closed down your blog again?

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home