Sunday, January 01, 2006

Jet Black New Year

auralorgasm:: Thursday - Jet Black New Year (hur hur hur just felt like it.)

I slept through the dawning of 2006 and felt no different when I woke up half an hour into the new year. I must admit, I feel a bit disappointed that no meteorite smashed into Earth, nor did the Earth implode upon itself. I always had this little theory that since the Y2K end of the world shit missed us, it must be a couple of years late so all I had to do was to wait a few years for the world to end.

Alas, it was not to be this year.

This year was quite fucked up, a bit more so than the previous year, which in its turn was a bit worse than it's predecessor. God knows what it'll be like when I'm 40.

So hello to 2006 and I'll post another post like this in 2007.

Wee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home