Monday, December 12, 2005

Lilja 4-ever

auralorgasm:: White Stripes - Offend in Every Way (It's music like this that keep me up nights. Got..to..stop..listening...)

Just watched Lilja 4-ever with Spider and it's just oh so fantastically nice. Kind of slow but if you don't mind slow, go watch it. It's so realistically depressing that it's such a joy to watch it unfold. The characters are so vividly realised and omg I'm raving aren't I?

It's been a long time since I've watched a good show like this one. Watched Coffee and Cigarettes too and yeah it's nice but not really impressive. Maybe a 6/10. Haha I just realised I'll never make a good film critic. The pedigreed critics of the world would have my balls for daring to give a 6 but never mind lol.

I've got an assignment due on tuesday and I'm too bloody lazy to do it. Quite a bit to do but I feel like procrastinating so I shall procrastinate.

Hah!

Btw, those people with links and shit, it'll be nice if you could tag me with the link so that I can link you guys up. Don't be too flattered, it's more for me to click coz those blasted xanga and livejournal URLS are just too damned complicated for me to remember so yeah, tag me.

Not much happening these days except that Travel On's edit coming along just fine. It just might turn out better than I thought it might. Hmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home