Friday, December 30, 2005

TfvdlsknvDm;akjscaX

I don't really spend time online anymore, can't really be bothered with what's going on here, not be bothered to spend time on blogging and surfing blogs.

If I do come online at all, it's to surf the parkour forums and to check out newgrounds for any new shit from my favourite animators.

Watched Wallace and Gromit Curse of the Wererabbit, Elephant, Corpse Bride, and The Myth recently. Curse of the wererabbit was quite okay, (if you like the whole british thing), Elephant was disturbing and honestly, quite boring (I have the right to my own opinions although I know that almost the whole world likes Elephant), Corpse Bride was just too short but entertaining while it lasting, and Kim Soon Hee in The Myth was just ravishing.

Of course, watching the making of The Myth really screwed up her 'chiobu' factor for me coz she just looked old on video. Zzzz.

But I think Korean girls are tres hot. Top totty :D

Okay dinner time. Have a nice day everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home