Friday, November 11, 2005

Life! sucks.

The album reviewers in the Life! section of the straits times really have got to dig the ear wax outta their ears and wipe the shit away from their eyes.

In today's issue of Life!, they slammed Coheed and Cambria's new album... and they can't even get the names right i.e The Suffer (it's 'the suffering' you fucking moron), and Good Apollo I'm Burning (YOU MISSED OUT THE 'STAR IV', DICKWAD). They even went so far as to compare Claudio to a castrated lion.

WTF?!

'Self-important', 'overwrought', and 'pretentious', are just some of the words they used to describe the album.

WTF?!?!

Sure, compared to the past two albums they released, it's not exactly their best work (I still think the 2nd album's better), but it's a fantastic piece of work as a standalone!

And I'm not defending them because their one of my favourite bands (I think The Used's first album was great but their second album is totally fucking shit).

I don't get it.

Yes, listeners of CO&CA, seethe. Feel the rage, the fury, and the indignation.

AND WRITE IN TO STRAITS TIMES!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home