Sunday, November 20, 2005

I don't know what to say about the new Harry Potter film coz although the CG was awesome, to say that they rushed through the story is an understatement. The only thing I truly enjoyed was the acting of the fella playing Voldemort. It was sweeeeet. Perfect!

Other than that, it wasn't anything impressive.

***

I've lost all drive for everything and anything to do with school. I skipped class for the first time in 3 years coz I really couldn't bring myself to go. Never felt so disheartened before.

Yeah, I know it's only a few months more to graduation but I've lost it. I don't feel like wasting another few months of my life listening to lecturers that don't give a shit, doing things that are just a repeat of what I've done for the past years, learning stuff that's gonna be rendered completely useless once I get out into the industry (presuming that I can even survive 3 months), and working with people whom I would normally not even talk to coz I'm just not on the same page with them most times.

I just can't be bothered anymore, trying so hard and getting naught in return. I've spent so much time, money, and effort on a course that in retrospective, is just plain stupid to enter in the first place.

The best people I've worked with do not come from FSV. They come from TP, Laselle, wherever. God knows what they feed them there.

This is not an attack on FSV, or on FSV people. I'm not any better than anyone in FSV frankly but I do try my best. I'm just so sick and tired of this farce.

I just want it to end.

And this post is probably gonna make a lot of people go 'wtf is this guy's problem he also like fuck!'

Hur. Expected.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home