Friday, November 18, 2005

Phwoosh.

I dunno if ya'll feel like this sometimes but,

sometimes when I feel like the world's gone crazy, sort of spinning the other way round, I keep it all inside and quiet until it's all gone sort of crazy and turbulent and I just let it all out and just sort of bounce all over everywhere and anybody and I just can't stop till the world starts rotating normally again.

It's really just my way of trying to be in control without being controlled because being uncontrollable without being in control just sort of puts you in a neutral zone where you can just take time out to figure stuff out and to make everything better again.

Sometimes I think the moon shines brighter than the sun and even though I know it's just reflected light, I feel much better in knowing that it's a cool light and not like the sun which is just a gigantic heat source that gives off light as a by-product.

The sun bleaches out the sky, and makes it too harsh and too bright. The moon, it's just perfect. A little something in the dark sky that makes it easy to hope that everything will be okay one day. When the sun hits the earth, it's spin spin spin and before you know it, the day is over and it's back to the moon to make everything alright again.

Sometimes I just feel like I've got to say something and maybe, finally, tonight, I've gotten it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home