Monday, July 18, 2005

Copeland = suckage

On Baybeats:

The defining moment of this year's Baybeats was when fireworks exploded in the sky during Love Me Butch's set.

The Death of Cinema (This is NOT the film student in me talking, they really were good), Concave Scream and Surreal were cool.

Copeland was just a fuckin waste of time.

I hope they bring a band that's worth it down next year. And I hope they won't close with some stupid emo band like Copeland. Gah.

The only cool band that closed Baybeats after all these years was Last Days of April. Copeland doesn't even come close.

Personal opinion of course.

It'll be funny if Copeland sees this and decides to sue me hahahahaha.

Coheed and Cambria next year please!

I didn't see much people I know around. There's a number of possibilities why I didn't meet much people there - 1) Half of the people I know died, 2) They were in Tekong. God bless the army. 3) They just decided they were too old for this kinda shit and not to come this year.

Didn't make much of a difference though, hung out with the people I always hang out with so it's all cool.

***

I've been doing some thinking of late and have decided that things aren't really as bad as they seem to be.

Actually, no. I'm just trying to look on the brighter side of things. It's not helping much but fuck it, it's the least I could do.

I've got an idea for something, but I don't know whether to go through with it. I'm afraid but I know it's a calling I have to heed.

I'm getting restless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home