Monday, July 11, 2005

Long Wait.

So today's the start of the study week. I don't have to go to school so that leaves me with no other option but to stay home because I've got no money. I've got projects waiting to be done but I honestly, cannot be bothered.

I guess I've lost all motivation to do anything about my current state. I'm now feeling a dreaded sense of anticipation, the sort of which makes my heart jump about in my stomach. It makes me wanna puke.

No money, no life, no motivation, no inspiration, absolutely fuckin' nothing.

I've got an alternative to being a taxi driver, or a drug lord - I'll be a criminal. If it works out, I'll have cash. If it doesn't, I'll land in jail. At least I'll be fed and have a roof over my head. Hmmm. Perfect plan.

ackkk. I feel like I've got nothing left and nothing to look forward to. Cheers to life. I've never felt worse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home